Laser machine operation precautions
When the laser cutting machine is working, if the failure is very dangerous, novices must be trained by professionals to operate independently. According to experience, 13 details of the safe working of the laser cutting machine are summarized:
1. Observe the general safety operation rules of the cutting machine. Start the laser in strict accordance with the laser startup procedure.
2. The operator must be trained, familiar with the equipment structure and performance, and master the relevant knowledge of operating system.
3． Wear labor protection articles in accordance with regulations, and wear protective glasses in accordance with regulations near the laser beam.
4． Do not process a material without knowing if it can be irradiated or heated with a laser to avoid the potential danger of smoke and steam.
5. When the equipment is started, the operator must not leave the post or entrust the person to manage it. If it is really necessary to leave, the operator should stop or cut off the power switch.
6. Keep fire extinguishers within easy reach; turn off lasers or shutters when not processing; do not place paper, cloth or other flammable materials near unprotected laser beams.
7. When an abnormality is found during processing, the machine should be stopped immediately, and the fault should be rectified or reported to the supervisor in time.
8. Keep the laser, bed and surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of oil pollution. Workpieces, plates, and waste materials should be stacked in accordance with regulations.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid compressing the welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders shall comply with the gas cylinder supervision regulations. Do not expose cylinders to direct sunlight or heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10． Observe the high voltage safety regulations during maintenance. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance shall be performed in accordance with regulations and procedures.
11. After starting the machine, manually start the machine at low speed in X and Y directions, and check whether there is any abnormal situation.
12. After entering the new workpiece program, it should be tested first and checked for its operation.
13. When working, pay attention to the operation of the machine to prevent the cutting machine from going out of the valid stroke range or the collision between the two.